Bubble Bath Car Wash is excited to share that we are expanding our operations in San Antonio and surrounding areas. We are on a mission to find the best and bubbliest managers to help lead our teams to success!
We are looking for enthusiastic, customer-service-driven individuals who are eager to expand their leadership skill sets. Our goal is to provide our management teams with the tools and support needed to feel empowered in maintaining their facilities, developing their crew, and providing top-notch car washes and customer service.
- Collaborate with co-site manager to provide leadership and oversee functionality and success of the car wash.
- Report facility issues to the appropriate party and ensure that all necessary repairs/issues are addressed promptly.
- Provide reports to the Team of Directors/Seniors Staff.
- Lead and develop a team of 8-12 crew members.
- Oversee daily, weekly, and monthly site maintenance.
- Provide positive customer experiences for all Bubble Bath customers and vendors and the community.
- Communicate with customers regarding services, memberships, and incident reports.
- Manage hiring, employee development, work scheduling, evaluations, team lead recommendations, disciplinary actions, and terminations.
- Communicate with Operations Team to execute the site’s sales and performance goals.
- Ensure location follows company policies and procedures and federal, state, and local regulations.
- Participate in community events, team meetings and trainings, and promotional events.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
- 2+ Years of management experience in the retail, sales, or service industry. Car Wash experience is preferred but not required.
- Ability to work weekends and nights.
- Capable of lifting 30lbs and working on feet for long periods.
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to work outside in seasonal weather.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to work with fellow crew members in a positive and professional manner.
- Follow and adhere to specific safety protocols.
- Keep a clean appearance and workspace.
- Understanding of basic computer skills.