Bubble Bath Car Wash is excited to share that we are expanding our operations in San Antonio and surrounding areas. We are on a mission to find the best and bubbliest managers to help lead our teams to success!
We are looking for enthusiastic, customer-service-driven individuals eager to expand their leadership skill sets. Our goal is to provide our management teams with the tools and support needed to feel empowered to maintain their facilities, develop their crew, and provide top-notch car washes and customer service.
- Work with site managers to provide leadership and oversee the functionality and success of the car wash.
- Lead as the Ambassador of Bubble Culture as you provide basic training and education to new crew members.
- Maintain quality control for operational procedures and policies
- Help develop new crew members during their first 90 days
- Lead full shifts twice a week
- Perform open & closing duties
- Assist with the day-to-day management of an 8-12-person crew
- Work with managers and Operations Team to achieve site objectives and goals
- Help maintain the facility for an excellent customer experience
- Work with site managers to train for the Site Manager position
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
- Starting Pay: $19/hr (negotiable based on experience)
- 40hr work week
- 401K matching
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Commission and Bonus Opportunities
- Health Benefits with Excellent Employer Contribution
- Leadership Development & Training through the International Car Wash Association
- 1-2 years of management experience in the retail, sales, or service industry. Car Wash experience is preferred but not required.
- Ability to work weekends and nights.
- Capable of lifting 30lbs and working on feet for long periods.
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to work outside in seasonal weather.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to lead and inspire fellow crew members in a positive and professional manner.
- Follow and adhere to specific safety protocols.
- Keep a clean appearance and workspace.
- Understanding of basic computer skills.